Awards for Excellence in Driver Safety Training
The National Safety Council would like to congratulate the Instructors and Training Centers who have exemplified excellence in advancing progress on the road to zero deaths by delivering defensive driving programs.
Last year, more than 42,000 people died on U.S. roadways due to vehicle crashes. Sadly, that’s over 100 lost loved ones each day. National Safety Council trains more than a million drivers each year with its defensive driving programs, which support our organization’s mission of eliminating preventable deaths. The annual Driver Safety Training Awards recognizes Training Centers and Instructors for outstanding performance, demonstrating exemplary leadership, as well as dedication to advancing the Council’s mission of eliminating preventable deaths.
NSC would like to thank you for your leadership and the valuable contributions you have made in advancing our shared mission of eliminating preventable deaths. National Safety Council is honored to share this mission with each of you.
The following awards will be presented at the 2022 NSC Safety Congress & Expo:
● James A Solomon Award
● Resiliency Award
● Partnership Excellence Award
● Commitment to Excellence Award
● Gini England - Alive at 25
● Janet Rand - Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (ADD)
● Edwin Taube - DDC 10th Edition 4
● Andrew Williams - DDC 10th Edition 8/6
● Alphonso Grennell - Left Side of the Road
● Gary Holbrook - Professional Truck Driver
● Edward Williams - State Courts Against Road Rage (SCARR)
● Arizona Chapter - National Safety Council
● Chesapeake Region Safety Council
● Colorado State Patrol Family Foundation
● Safety & Health Council of North Carolina
● Southeastern Chapter - National Safety Council
A & A A A Be Better Drivers
Madison County Commission Alternative Sentencing & Release