There's very little you want to leave to chance when it comes to the highly-sensitive areas of exposure to blood and other infectious materials. The lives and health of your employees are at risk without the best and most comprehensive training available.
This convenient program is taught in a clear, easy-to-understand format. Courses include features that are proven to enhance retention, such as animation, video, interactive user exercises and real-world simulations.
NSC Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens Online exceeds the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard by including airborne pathogens to help workers protect themselves against illnesses that can result in debilitating disease and can be completed in about two hours. Participants who successfully complete the online training will receive a nationally recognized course completion card.
Participants will learn:
● The fundamentals of bloodborne pathogens
● Information on hepatitis viruses and HIV
● How to prevent infection from bloodborne pathogens
● About airborne pathogens, including tuberculosis
Who would benefit:
● Employees trained in first aid CPR/AED responsible for rendering medical assistance
● Plant operations engineers, maintenance workers and janitors
● Fire, police, first responders and healthcare professionals
● Teachers, coaches, school personnel and child care workers
● Hotel housekeepers and hospitality workers