NSC First Aid eLearning
Training is not all the same! Don’t be fooled by providers who offer online-only training. OSHA’s interpretation of acceptable eLearning training also requires hands-on skills testing.
NSC offers traditional and adaptive first aid online training as an affordable, convenient option for individuals whose work assignments make it difficult to complete classroom training. These innovative, highly interactive programs cover all elements of the classroom course and are a great refresher tool for keeping skills sharp.
The following courses are available as eLearning training:
● First Aid, CPR and AED eLearning
● NSC First Aid eLearning
● NSC CPR & AED eLearning
● NSC Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens eLearning
● NSC Airbone Pathogens Training eLearning
● NSC First Aid, CPR & AEC Instructor Development
● NSC First Aid Instructor Development
● NSC CPR & AED Instructor Development
● NSC Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor Development
Your employees will receive a course certification card when they prove in person with an NSC instructor that they’ve mastered the skills. This ensures full OSHA compliance, as well as the safety of your workplace. An additional fee may apply.
Compare the cost benefits of NSC eLearning training vs. your current classroom course.