Learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements. Our one-day course teaches candidate instructors how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations, and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts.
● OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
● How to evaluate operators' performance
● How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
● How to teach safe procedures and maintenance
Easy-to-follow Facilitator Kit delivered in both hard copy and electronic versions that let course leaders engage and involve participants through all seven instructional materials. Facilitator Kit includes one facilitator guide, one participant guide and access to multimedia materials. Additional participant guides can be purchased by contacting NSC customer service at (800) 621-7619 or [email protected].
Forklift operator trainers
Warehouse/shipping and receiving managers
Construction site managers
Safety committee managers
For the best virtual experience:
● Follow all instructions in NSC Learning
● Retrieve electronic course materials 24 hours prior to the start of the course
● Launch course from NSC Learning: Instructors are available 30 minutes prior to the start of the session
● Use Google Chrome or MS Edge
● Use a computer with a camera and microphone technologies
● If you do not have a microphone or a camera, you must use the WebEx call-in feature in addition to launching the course in NSC Learning
● Be ready to use the chat function in WebEx
National Safety Council also provides forklift training that is effective and OSHA-compliant. Trainers employ NIOSH training and coaching methods in a non-lecture format to develop safer forklift operators. One-day training is available online and on-site at your work location.