Save more when buying in volume.
About this product
Sound the alarm in a cardiac emergency with the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED. It’s one of the most reliable and innovative public access AEDs. Designed for use by both lay rescuers and first responders, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED has bilingual settings and features some of the industry’s most advanced lifesaving technology.
The cabinet bundle features:
• Advanced features and connectivity that keep the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED rescue-ready and improve victims’ chances of survival
• Electrode pads for adult and pediatric patients that peel directly off the base for rapid access and placement
• CprINSIGHT technology to enable the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed
• Metronome and CPR coaching that sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
• ClearVoice™ technology that detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments
• Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
• Bilingual settings with two pre-set languages when using the device
• Child mode that delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
• LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
• LIFELINKcentral Wi-Fi-connected CR2 so you can easily manage a fleet of devices knowing that each unit is ready to save a life at a moment’s notice; provides automatic notifications on anything potentially affecting your device’s readiness
The bundle also includes the LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager app. It allows users to remotely monitor all devices and automatically receive notifications if anything affects device functionality; all your devices will stay ready to save a life at any moment. The app also allows you to locate devices on a map, so it’s easy to find the nearest AEDs. You can also send event data to emergency responders, hospitals and caregivers, as well as deliver information to emergency responders before they arrive on the scene, informing them about any shocks already delivered, the patient’s ECG readings and more.
This AED accessory kit includes an alarmed wall cabinet to safely store your AED and let those nearby know an emergency may be taking place. The kit also includes a transforming flexible 3D plastic AED wall sign; first responder kit for AEDs with a mask, razor, gloves and more; AED On Site window decal; and AED inspection tag 5-pack.
This AED is also available with Non-Alarmed Cabinet Bundle (Product Code 734150010) and Alarmed with Strobe Light Cabinet Bundle (Product Code 734150030).