Save more when buying in volume.
About this product
Make sure you’re prepared to respond to both adult and pediatric cardiac emergencies. These life threatening events often occur in public so make the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED available. It’s one of the most reliable and innovative public access AEDs. Designed for use by both lay rescuers and first responders, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED features some of the industry’s most advanced lifesaving technology, while keeping ease of use and portability a priority.
The cabinet bundle includes:
• Advanced features and connectivity that keep the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED rescue-ready and improve victims’ chances of survival
• Electrode pads for adult and pediatric patients that peel directly off the base for rapid access and placement
• CprINSIGHT Analysis Technology to enable the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed
• Metronome and CPR coaching that sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
• ClearVoice™ technology that detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments
• Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
• Child mode that delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
• LIFEPAK TOUGH™ has an IP55 rating for challenging environments
• LIFELINKcentral includes a Wi-Fi-connected CR2 so you can easily manage a fleet of devices knowing that each unit is ready to save a life at a moment’s notice. It provides automatic notifications on anything potentially affecting your device’s readiness
This AED accessory kit includes an alarmed wall cabinet to safely store your AED where it can be easily accessible in an emergency. The alarm feature helps let others nearby know an emergency may be taking place. The kit also includes a transforming flexible 3D plastic AED wall sign; first responder kit for AEDs with a mask, razor, gloves and more; AED On Site window decal; and AED inspection tag 5-pack
This AED is also available with Non-Alarmed Cabinet Bundle (Product Code 734140010) and an Alarmed with Strobe Light Cabinet Bundle (Product Code 734140030).