About this product
Help Non-healthcare Professionals Provide Quality CPR
Give non-healthcare professionals the tools to respond to a cardiac emergency. Unlike other defibrillators, the ZOLL AED Plus guides users to the optimal CPR rate and depth by explicitly telling them to "push harder" or "push faster" in real-time. Even lay rescuers can perform quality CPR compressions and give patients the best chance at survival.
The ZOLL AED Plus is semi-automatic, has a push-to-shock button and includes:
• Real-time Interactive CPR Coaching – Audio, visual and text displays guide users through the entire rescue process. This personal defibrillator is designed to show lay rescuers how to deliver life-saving CPR during an emergency.
• Real-time Feedback – Gives real-time feedback on the compressions performed. This personal defibrillator will tell you to push harder, faster or slower, guiding you to the optimal compression rate and depth.
• Visual Cues – Show each step of the rescue process. An LED indicates which step you’re on, while verbal feedback tells you how to execute each step.
• Simple Maintenance – You won’t have to buy or replace anything for five years, as long as the device is not used.
• Innovative PADs – The one-piece electrode design on the CPR-D PADz makes applying them to the patient easier and faster. They also show you exactly where to push during compressions.
• Long Shelf Life – Only needs its PADs and batteries replaced every five years. Plus, this device uses Duracell type 123 batteries that are easy and inexpensive to replace.
• One-piece Electrodes – CPR-D PADz are the industry’s easiest PADs to use during an emergency. Their one-piece construction makes placing the PADs correctly easier for lay rescuers, saving precious time when it counts.
The ZOLL AED Plus is dependable, too. It performs periodic self-tests on its PADs, batteries and internal circuitry. If a test fails, the AED will show a red X on the status indicator and the device will beep. It has "AED" written in large, bold, bright green letters on the cover to make it easy to locate in an emergency.
Interested in an Cabinet and AED bundle in addition to this AED? Please check out the following for kits that include this AED!
733140010 Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic AED with Non-Alarmed Cabinet Bundle
733140020 Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic AED with Alarmed Cabinet Bundle
733140030 Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic AED with Alarmed and Strobe Light Cabinet Bundle