About this product
Teach participants how to properly handle AEDs with this NSC resource kit. The new programs offer 100 industry-specific training scenarios. Instructors can customize course content to make it more applicable to the industry and workplace. The comprehensive course helps participants save lives and treat the wounded and unconscious.
The course has been designed with thorough research and educational testing to help with skill mastery and long-term retention.
The NSC CPR/AED Only Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Video that prepare instructors for teaching NSC First Aid Courses; the video is accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide that is a notated version of participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.