National Safety Month Public Materials
Thank you for participating in National Safety Month! We’re excited to share a month’s worth of free resources with you below. Our insights-based tools will help you create a culture of safety in which everyone – from leaders and safety professionals to each individual worker – plays their part, not just in June but all year long. Check back often for more resources.
This year’s weekly NSM topics include:
Through June 1
Companies and organizations who sign the pledge will be invited to attend a new member orientation, exclusive MSD member briefings and will have access to monthly newsletters that feature best practices and case studies, early previews for new resources and promotions for upcoming events.
Watch a recording of the pledge launch at the Workplace Safety Summit: Business Action to Prevent Musculoskeletal Injuries.
• Making the Business Case for Safety Innovation report
• NSC Work to Zero investment calculator, which allows companies to explore the value of eight key safety technologies in saving lives and saving money.
• Register for the Cannabis in the Workplace: Prioritizing Safety Amid Cannabis Legalization Webinar on June 14 at 2 p.m. CT Register Now >
• Listen to the On the Safe Side podcast mini-episode: Workplace Impairment. Safety+Health Associate Editor Kevin Druley talks impairment with NSC Impairment Initiative Program Managers Rebecca Martin and Claire Stroer. Listen Now >
• Employer Cost Calculators – substance use, fatigue and mental health
• Opioids and the workforce
• Work to Zero webinar An Innovative Approach to Saving Lives at Work - June 21. Get the presentation. Watch the Webinar >
• Listen to the On the Safe side podcast mini-episode: Injury Prevention. NSC Senior Safety Consultant JoAnn Dankert describes injury prevention efforts with Safety+Health Associate Editor Barry Bottino. Listen Now >
• Work to Zero: Safety Technology Locator Tool, Organizational Readiness Resources, Business Case for Safety Innovation, NSC Work to Zero Investment Calculator, Safety Technology Pilot and Implementation Roadmap paper
• Visual Literacy Research