The following NSC events have been postponed or converted to an online format. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: NSC has postponed observing Distracted Driving Awareness Month in April; the observation, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, will take place in October
- NSC Southern Safety Conference & Expo: Originally scheduled for May 6-8, the SSCE has been rescheduled for July 22-24
- Green Cross for Safety Awards Gala: Winners will be announced at the 2020 Green Cross for Safety awards celebration Oct. 1. This year’s event will take place virtually. To learn more, visit greencross.nsc.org.
- NSC Congress & Expo:Amid continuing concerns about COVID-19, the National Safety Council will host its annual flagship conference, NSC Congress & Expo, as a fully virtual event in March 2021. Rescheduled dates will be finalized in the coming weeks. Email questions to [email protected].
- NSC Driver Retraining Courses: All Massachusetts Driver Retraining Program classroom courses have been canceled, however the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles has approved temporary NSC online courses. Scheduled in-person classes will automatically be transferred into the online course. Reserve your spot. Driver Retraining classroom courses in Illinois and New Jersey also have been canceled. NSC will reach out to individuals enrolled in these courses regarding next steps.