You know it's important to comply, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. That's where our Electrical Safety Compliance Training Course can help. Our safety professionals translate OSHA regulations on electrical safety into terms you can use, and show you how to put them into practice.
In just four hours, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The course covers:
- Elements of OSHA Electrical Safety Regulation (29 CFR 1910.301-399, Subpart S)
- Key terms and concepts of electrical safety
- The importance of electrical safety-related work practices
- How to identify employees' appropriate training and protection requirements
- Four types of electrical injuries
- Protecting employees who work on or near to electrical conductors and equipment