National Safety Council is committed to providing a positive and respectful learning environment. Therefore, attendees are required to abide by the rules below. Failure to comply with the rules will result in immediate expulsion from the class. If expelled, your course fee will be forfeited and you will be required to reschedule and pay another course fee. If you are expelled, NSC may deny access to any future classes.
- No tardiness (to begin the class or upon return from assigned breaks)
- No cell phone use (no calls, no texting, no internet)
- No smoking allowed on the premises
- No language or behavior of any type that is threatening, vulgar or disruptive
- No rudeness or disrespectful communication to the instructor or other students
- No form of intoxication or consumption of any controlled substances
- No firearms (including licensed firearms) or any other type of weapon
- No sleeping or other forms of inattentiveness
- No reading of materials other than those provided by NSC
- No defacing, destruction or damage of any asset at the facility
- No access to any neighboring or common areas at the facility
IF YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THIS CLASS, NSC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ACCESS TO ANY FUTURE CLASSES.