Become an NSC First Aid Instructor
If you are passionate about saving lives and inspired to educate, joining our elite group of first aid instructors will offer you a fulfilling and rewarding experience. You or a member of your staff can become a certified NSC First Aid Instructor and teach others to save lives. NSC offers certification in all of our first aid courses.
● NSC courses use the newest teaching methods and always meet OSHA requirements and the latest guidelines
● Course certification cards, which are nationally recognized, are digital and included FREE in student materials
● As an authorized NSC instructor, you can teach anywhere in the nation with no restrictions
● You can customize training to meet employees' or customers’ needs
● Learn about the First Aid Instructor Resource Center
● Shop for first aid response and training equipment
Whether you plan to train within your organization or train the public, you have options.
● Join NSC as a part-time instructor (PTI) and receive added benefits
● Get authorized as an NSC on-site instructor and let NSC send customers to you
● Become a Train the Trainer, and teach new instructor candidates
● Become a Master Trainer; teach all NSC first aid courses and get more benefits
We're happy to answer questions and help you get started. Call (800) 621-7619 or email [email protected]
Are you a NSC First Aid Instructor and would like to become a NSC Authorized First Aid Skill Tester?