You or a member of your staff can become a certified NSC First Aid instructor and teach others to save lives. The National Safety Council offers certification in first aid and CPR training.
● If you have never taught first aid, you will need to register for an instructor class
● Do you teach elsewhere? You likely can be authorized to teach our program; apply now.
● Learn about the First Aid Instructor Resource Center
● Shop for first aid response and training equipment
● NSC courses use the newest teaching methods and meet OSHA and the latest guidelines
● National recognized course completion cards are included FREE in our student materials
● As an authorized NSC instructor, you can teach anywhere in the nation with no restrictions
● NSC will take care of your students’ records so you can focus on teaching
● You can customize training to meet your employees' needs
After being authorized by NSC, you can provide onsite training for your organization, at a time that is most convenient for everyone. This eliminates the need for travel or extra time away from work.
We're happy to answer questions and help you get started. Call (800) 621-7619 or email [email protected]