|** NSC FIRST AID TRAININGS COVER NALOXONE ADMINISTRATION **
Having someone at your worksite that can deliver first aid quickly and effectively can be, quite literally, a life-saver. The National Safety Council is the expert in workplace first aid and CPR training. Guidelines detailing how rescuers should perform vital first aid and basic life support techniques are updated periodically based on medical research, and NSC is an active participant in this process.
Not all first aid courses are the same. Many don’t offer the comprehensive training needed to meet OSHA First Aid Standard 29 CFR 1910.151. NSC training exceeds this standard, as well as the latest CPR and first aid guidelines, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of your industry. Call (800) 621-7619 to learn how you can get started with NSC First Aid training.
NSC first aid offerings are:
● Updated with 2020 CPR, ECC and First Aid guidelines
● Only nationally recognized program to exceed OSHA first aid best practices
● Less expensive than other providers; digital options even more affordable
● Highly interactive classroom, with exclusive online refresher videos
● Blended option eLearning and classroom – save you time and money
● Specially designed for the workplace
As an employer, you have no way of knowing what type of injuries may occur. Providing training to staff can provide peace of mind and may even help to save a life.
NSC delivery options are convenient and affordable, and include in-person, e-learning, blended and private on-site.
● NSC First Aid, CPR & AED
● NSC CPR & AED
● NSC First Aid
● NSC Bloodborne Pathogens Training
● NSC Advanced First Aid and Basic Life Support for Health Care and Professional Rescuers
● NSC Basic Life Support for Health Care & Professional Rescuers
● NSC Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED