About this product
Help students learn to be more confident using an AED in cardiac emergencies with this Spanish-language resource kit. Students will be able to provide life support until professional help arrives and act confidently in medical emergencies, helping with airway management, breathing and circulation.
These materials will be accessed via the Vital Source vendor site. An email with the access code will be provided upon order completion.
The NSC CPR/AED Only instructor Spanish-language Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Completion card template in PDF
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide that is a notated version of the participant workbook