About this product
Instruct students using an assortment of training scenarios found in this resource kit. The new NSC first aid programs prepare students to save lives in a safe and efficient manner. There are over 100 industry-specific scenarios that help instructors customize content to be more relevant to specific industries, especially helpful for high-risk environments.
The inclusive course has been designed with extensive research and educational testing to enhance skill mastery and long-term retention.
The NSC First Aid Only e-Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Video that prepares instructors to teach NSC First Aid Courses accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide that is a notated version of participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.