About this product
Training to Save a Child’s Life
Prepare parents and caregivers to respond to a pediatric emergency with the NSC Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED course. Updated with 2020 CPR, ECC and First Aid guidelines, it includes all topics from the NSC First, Aid, CPR & AED course adapted to meet the unique needs of infants and children. Participants gain hands-on training and the confidence to respond in pediatric emergencies.
This comprehensive course was designed based on extensive research and educational testing to improve skill mastery and long-term retention. The Instructor Resource Kit Includes:
• Instructor manual accessible via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with your access code will be provided once you complete the order
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Video showing how to prepare to teach NSC First Aid courses; the video is accessible on the Instructor Resource Center.
• Completion card .pdf template
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide, which is a notated version of participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.