DDC Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving 5th Edition Transition Resources
Welcome to the DDC Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving 5th Edition resource page. This page is a resource for current ADD instructors teaching the 4th Edition of Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving and will assist instructors in transitioning to the new Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving 5th Edition. The new transition Instructor Resource Kit will contain all the materials needed to teach the new and improved program.
|The transition period is April 1 through Sept. 30, 2023.|
1. Purchase DDC-Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving 5th Edition Instructor Resource Kit on NSC Learning
2. Complete the transition webinar
3. Pass a short test related to new content
4. Download the 5th Edition multimedia
5. Purchase a new supply of the ADD 5th Edition Participant Guides
Instructor Transition 5th Edition Kit (English) will be 50% off standard catalog pricing during the transition period. Product #44200-0143.
● Process and frequently asked questions (pricing, product codes and other important information)
● How to download DDC-ADD 5th Edition instructor materials
● How to transition process map (credit card or purchase order)
● ADD 4th Edition books are not eligible for refunds
● When ADD 4th Edition materials are exhausted, no more will be available
● The fee to renew your DDC-ADD instructor credential is $65
● Need to look up your instructor credential renewal date? Visit our lookup page.
● Need to pay your expiring/expired instructor credential? Visit our instructor renewal page.