The NSC Defensive Driving Online Modules provide companies with the flexibility to train employees on a single topic or choose the complete library for a more comprehensive training program. Each module presents real-life driving scenarios and hazard recognition exercises that will educate employees about safe driving practices. Approximately 20 minutes in length, each session offers narration, closed captioning for the hearing impaired, a convenient bookmark feature concluding with a printable Certificate of completion after successfully completing each Module. Learn more.
DDC Online Module Course Topics:
- Lane Management – Provides knowledge to use traffic lanes properly and safe-driving techniques to prevent lane-related collisions in various driving circumstances and situations
- Speed Management – Provides knowledge to manage driving speed in the most common driving conditions and situations
- Avoiding Impaired Driving – Teaches practical, common sense techniques how to avoid and respond to reckless impaired driving on our highways
- Avoiding Fatigued Driving – Learn the warning signs of drowsy driving and how to change your sleeping habits and decisions to help ensure the safety and health of your driver
- Avoiding Aggressive Driving – Learn how to avoid aggressive drivers and keep from becoming an aggressive driver in the most stressful driving situations
- Intersections – Analyzes the reasons why drivers collide at intersections and offers defensive driving procedures to avoid these deadly crashes
- Weather and Road Conditions – Learn the proper defensive driving techniques to maneuver your vehicle in extreme weather and road conditions
- Backing and Parking Lot Strategies – Offers safe driving techniques to help drivers avoid preventable collisions in multiple backing and parking conditions and situations
- Avoiding Fixed Objects – Identifies the reasons why drivers collide with fixed objects, and offers key safety practices and safe driving techniques that can eliminate these preventable collisions (designed for public utility and service industry vehicles)
Defensive Driving Online Modules Library
Your employees receive access to all nine training sessions. Library is purchased via subscription; one subscription required per employee.
Purchase 100 or more course registrations and receive additional benefits and features. Learn more.