Save more when buying in volume.
About this product
Take learning CPR to the next level by watching the effects of CPR compression depth, speed and recoil. Using animated LED lights under the skin, this manikin lets students watch how the body responds to their technique. Watch as blood flows to the brain and other organs. It also includes a sophisticated ventilation system that teaches participants how to give CPR rescue breaths. To ensure the comfort of students, the hygienic ventilation system comes with allergy-free materials and disposable lungs.
The Brayden CPR Manikin includes:
• Realistic neck, nose and chest movement – The realistic feel enhances the visual learning process and makes students more aware of the caution needed during CPR.
• 1 spare face part – The face part adds to the realistic feel of the manikin, and the spare is a nice addition for when the first begins to wear after frequent use.
• 1 lung bag – The lung bag simulates the airways and lungs of the manikin.
• 10 face shields – Protects both the injured and the trainee from passing germs.
• Carry bag – Makes it easy to transport the manikin and doubles as a kneeling pad to reduce knee and lower back stress during training.