Save more when buying in volume.
About this product
Distracted driving claimed 3,522 lives in 2021. Distracted driving is any activity that diverts attention from driving, including talking on a phone, texting, eating and drinking, talking to people in your vehicle, or fiddling with the radio, entertainment or navigation system — anything that takes your attention away from the task of safe driving. You cannot drive safely unless you are attentive, alert and engaged in the driving task. Any non-driving activity you engage in is a potential distraction and increases your risk of crashing.
Employees will learn why it is crucial to remain distraction-free and how to minimize distractions while driving the fleet vehicle. Specifically, employees will learn:
- The science of distracted driving
- Myths about multitasking
- The effects of distracted driving on driving performance
- The unique sources of driver distractions for the fleet driver
- How to eliminate distractions in the fleet vehicle
- Signs of distracted drivers operating around the fleet vehicle
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the order to be processed.