About this product
Teach Spanish-speaking students skills to identify medical emergencies, handle breathing and cardiac difficulties, and save lives or sustain life until help comes. Participants will feel confident in their CPR, first aid and AED abilities.
These extensive courses have been designed using thorough research and educational testing, so skill mastery and long-term retention will be improved. Materials in this kit are accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided once the order is completed.
The NSC FA/CPR/AED Spanish-language e-Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor nanual
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide that is a notated version of participant workbook