About this product
Teach participants to handle breathing, cardiac and life-threatening emergencies with this kit. Spanish-speaking participants will be able to sustain life until professionals arrive and be confident in their ability to work efficiently and effectively to save lives.
This inclusive course has been designed with extensive research and educational testing to improve skill mastery and long-term retention. The materials can be accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion.
The NSC FA Only Spanish-language Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide, which includes a notated version of the participant workbook