About this product
Use this bundle to teach participants how to help in emergency situations affecting people of all ages. You will have enough supplies to teach 24 participants in an assortment of courses on adult and infant manikins. The ideal class size is eight people so there are two students for every Prestan manikin.
Instructors who have completed the Instructor Development Course and gotten the First Aid, CPR and AED Instructor Resource Kit are ready to go. The kit is stocked with everything you may need to teach your first three classes of eight people. Adult, child and infant CPR instruction is built into this bundle. You can even send your participants away with Adult CPRWraps™, the perfect item to put in a gym bag, a car safety kit or a first aid kit. The wrap is a nod to the skills the participant has, allowing them to feel ready in any situation.
The new instructor bundle, adult and infant, includes:
• 1 4-pack of the adult Prestan manikins – Shoulder lights are attached to help affirm good CPR execution.
• 1 4-pack of the infant Prestan manikins – Lights are included in the diaper for biofeedback to demonstrate when high-quality CPR is performed.
• 4 AED Practi-Trainers – Be prepared to use an AED after practicing with this realistic trainer.
• 2 EpiPen trainers – Allows students to practice using an EpiPen in case of allergy emergencies.
• 24 First Aid training packets – Improve in first aid by checking off progress with this packet.
• 24 CPR training packets – Mark off the skills needed to perform CPR as you learn more.
• 24 First Aid, CPR, and AED participant workbooks – Understand the necessary steps to First Aid, CPR and AEDs.
• 24 CPRWrap™ - Adult – The wrap provides visual prompts to aid CPR performance.
If you already have manikins or trainer AEDs, then check out the instructor refill kits.