About this product
Teach first aid, CPR and how to use an AED with the supplies provided in this bundle. These manikins are great for multitasking, allowing instructors to teach two 12-person courses with a 2-1 participant to manikin ratio. This bundle includes all the training supplies you’ll need.
If you’ve completed the Instructor Development Course and you’ve received the First Aid, CPR and AED Instructor Resource Kit, you’re ready to educate students on life-saving tactics. The kit comes with everything you need for the first two classes, even Adult CPRWraps™ that can be given out at the end of the course to help students feel more confident in their abilities. They’re a great addition to first aid kits, car safety kits or gym bags.
The New Instructor Bundle – Brayden includes:
• 6 Brayden CPR manikins with red light indicators – The lights show when high-quality CPR is being performed.
• 6 AED Practi-Trainers – Be prepared to use an AED after practicing with this realistic trainer.
• 3 EpiPen Trainers – This trainer allows students to practice using an EpiPen in case of allergy emergencies.
• 24 First Aid training packets – Improve in first aid training by checking off progress with this packet.
• 24 CPR training packets – Mark off the skills needed to perform CPR as you learn more.
• 24 First Aid, CPR and AED participant workbooks – Understand the necessary steps to First Aid, CPR and AEDs.
• 24 CPRWrap™ - adult – The wrap provides visual prompts to aid CPR performance.
If you already have your mankins and/or trainer AEDS, check out our instructor refill kits for the Brayden and OBI manikins and AED Practi-Trainers (Product SKU: 191970050).