Save more when buying in volume.
About this product
Teach employees what to do when exposed to bloodborne and airborne pathogens. This e-Instructor resource kit was not affected by the 2020 CPR, ECC or First Aid guideline updates, and it keeps the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030) training, a requirement for employers to safeguard employees who have reasonably anticipated exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
The program reduces the risk of exposure to these pathogens by focusing on the protection of employees and teaches employees what to do if exposure occurs.
The NSC Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens e-Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• Video that helps teach NSC First Aid Courses accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide, which is a notated version of participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.