About this product
Train employees in new NSC first aid programs and CPR and AED techniques. The kit allows instructors to customize their course content to make the training more relevant to specific industries and workplaces, and it is especially helpful for those who are at high risk.
The inclusive course was designed using extensive research and educational testing shown to improve skill mastery and long-term retention.
The NSC First Aid, CPR & AED e-Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Video showing how to prepare to teach NSC First Aid Courses accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide, which is a notated version of the participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.