About this product
Teach parents and caregivers to play a life-saving role for a child. The course includes all topics from the NSC First Aid, CPR and AED course adapted for the special requirements of infants and children. Students will feel confident when responding to pediatric emergencies.
The comprehensive course has been designed with extensive research and educational testing to improve skill mastery and long-term retention.
The NSC Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• PowerPoint for case scenarios
• Video that prepares instructors to teach NSC First Aid Courses; the video is accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide that is a notated version of participant workbook.
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.