National Safety Council trainers provide forklift training that is effective and OSHA-compliant. Trainers employ NIOSH training and coaching methods in a non-lecture format to develop safer forklift operators. One-day training is available at an NSC training center or on-site at your work location.
Forklift Safety Training Teaches:
- Moving with and without a load as well as picking up and stacking a load
- Special considerations, such as trailers, ramps and elevators
- Non-operator safety training for those who work around forklifts
Course Materials Include:
- Full-color, 40-page Participant Workbooks with interactive activities, charts and checklists
- Certificates of Completion to be personalized and proudly displayed, as well as wallet-cards to identify successful participants as trained operators