OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 requires employers to safeguard employees who have a reasonably anticipated occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Without proper preparation in blood diseases and airborne pathogens, costly OSHA and state-specific regulatory fines could be levied. Much more importantly, lives could be adversely impacted or even lost.
Ensure both safety and compliance with industry-leading classroom or cost-effective online bloodborne pathogens training.
Participants will learn:
● Fundamentals of bloodborne pathogens training
● Essential information on hepatitis viruses and HIV
● How to prevent infection from bloodborne pathogens
● About airborne pathogens, including COVID tuberculosis
Who would benefit:
● Educators / teachers / coaches
● Emergency response (EMS) / Law enforcement and fire personnel
● Airline staff
● Lifeguards / athletic or personal trainers
● Employees requiring refresher training
● Individuals requiring certification
Contact us for more information regarding First Aid training programs, or call (800) 621-7619.