NSC First Aid is excited to announce the launch of our free, digital first aid, CPR and AED reference guide. While designed to support those who have completed NSC’s First Aid, CPR & AED training course, this ready reference can be a lifesaving tool for anyone.
The portable, digital tool is perfect for students and the general public, providing detailed, life-saving steps for various illnesses and injuries.
National CPR and AED Awareness Week is a great time to spread the word and share these statistics:
● 25% of all emergency room visits can be avoided with basic first aid and CPR certification
● Sudden cardiac arrest represents 13% of all workplace deaths
● 4 million workers were injured and 4,113 were killed on the job in 2020, costing companies $643 billion
● 75% of all out-of-hospital heart attacks happen at home
Help us in our quest to eliminate preventable injuries and deaths in our lifetime. Grounded in science with proven solutions, our work is promoting safety 24/7 at work, on the road, at home and in the community. With your help, we can educate and change unsafe behaviors.
Your support of the National Safety Council makes things happen:
● 5,000 free First Aid online training courses
● New research on safety measurement
● Public education campaigns like National Safety Month and Calls Kill reaching millions
● Free tools, including assessments and surveys
● Policies, best practices and free how-to kits