See How Your Safety Programs Measure Up
The NSC Member Benchmarking Survey is a FREE tool to help members assess their safety program in the following areas: Leadership & Management, Culture & Employees, Hazard Identification & Control, and more. The results provide insights you need to evaluate your safety program, identify gaps and determine next steps for safety improvement. The survey also helps NSC understand members’ needs so we can provide you with relevant and effective programs, tips and training.
Enter your 2023 data to compare your organization to others in your industry and measure items such as:
● Most pressing health and safety issues
● Biggest challenges to health and safety improvement
● Integration of safety and health engagement across organizational levels
● Incorporating diversity, equity and inclusion principles into safety practices
● Executive engagement and leadership approach
● Safety budget and staffing levels
● Tracking of leading indicators
● Scope of safety policies and trainings
After the data collection period ends, you can access comparative graphs and presentations to help you create a plan to reduce incidents, improve compliance and increase productivity. As a bonus, participating members will receive a summary report of the collected data to help you fine turn your safety programs.
If you're a member, just log in to access the tool.
If you believe you should have access to this site but have not received access information, please contact the NSC Benchmarking Support team at [email protected].
Not a member? Join now and take advantage of all the benefits that NSC Membership can offer you.